Tuesday 6 December 2016

Grant Cardone is the Man! Three things I have taken away from listening to Grant Cardone.

I have been listening to Grant Cardone for the last few weeks and I have found is material amazing!

Three things I have taken on board with Grant Cardone are:

  1. Don't be a little Bitch! - Don't blame anyone else for your success or failure! If someone is calling you that has a problem, treat them like they are a million dollar sale, or you or I won't be ready for the million dollar sale.
  2. Be Passionate - I get pumped up everytime I watch one of his videos, so I watch one before I do into a meeting with a client. This is the video that got me hooked on Grant Cardone!
  3. Get Attention - You and I are hungry for information, this great video helped me to understand that you need to be obsessed and not apologise for being myself and saying how good my product is! You have to feed your freaking family man!
Also get yourself a Diary! Get the best Diary in the world! www.collinsdebden.com.au

If you don't have a diary someone else is controlling your time!

What are three things you have taken from Grant Cardone and taken action on? Comment below and let's collaborate!

No comments:

Post a Comment